Open & Naked
Open & Naked with Xquizit Jane – a TV and Radio program on domestic violence and any other form of violence against women and children. Being a victim of rape, the CEO Mary-jane Chinwe Ejiofor decide to create a platform to help people who are victims of rape and domestic violence in society. This program will be aired nationally and internationally via the internet and local TV stations. 15 episodes have already been shot of the radio program.
To see a society where people are; free from every form of abuse, rape and stigmatization.
- To create a platform for people to openly express themselves without bias.
- To give a strong voice to the less privileged in the society.
- To create a platform that will fight against brutalization of children through some customs and traditions.
- To fight against any form of victimization against women in society.
- To give an ear to those willing to express their hurts and pains.
- To educate people on the effect of violence and abuse on victims in society.
- To proffer solutions; both medical and psychological, to people suffering from the effects of violence and any form of victimization.
- To create a conducive environment for kids to grow and be nurtured in the family.
- To empower victims financially and otherwise so they can continue with their lives without fear.